How to get here…
Limerick is located in the west of Ireland.
The region is well serviced by road, rail, port and air transport links…
- Shannon International Airport, located in the centre of the Mid-Western region, is just 20 minutes drive from Limerick offering daily connectivity to the US, UK and mainland Europe.
- Limerick is 2 hours drive on the motorway (M7) to Dublin
- Cork is 1.5 hours drive south from Limerick
- Galway is 1 hour drive north from Limerick
- There are hourly direct bus and train services to Dublin, Cork, Galway and all the main urban areas of the country
- Six National roads converge on Limerick City and its environs. Following the opening of the Limerick Tunnel project, all national roads that converge on Limerick city are now connected in a southern bypass of the city affording the city centre the opportunity to introduce pedestrian friendly measures.
Transfer from Airport
To arrange transport to/from airport to Limerick please contact Glynns coaches directly. Click here for contact info