The Kilmurry Lodge Hotel
Situated in Limerick this family run hotel is located only a short walk (800m) from the competition pool – The UL Sports arena.
“A renowned family run Limerick hotel for the past 20 years, we pride ourselves on offering wonderful accommodation with a quality service in a warm,charming and homely environment to make your stay with us unique, comfortable and truly enjoyable.”
- Short walking distance from University of Limerick Campus, UL Sports Arena & University Concert Hall.
- 5 minutes from Limerick City.
- 90 minutes from Dublin.
- 30 minutes from Shannon Airport
Rate for Euro Junior Lifesaving Championships 2018:
Bed & Breakfast (per room, per night) – Minimum Length of stay, 3 nights
Double/Twin Room: €104.00
Triple Room (1x Double Bed & 1x Single Bed): €129.00
Family Room (1x Double Bed, 1x Single Bed & 1x Camp Bed): €150.00
Add On Options :
- 2 Course evening meal: €16.00 per person, per night consisting of a starter & main course carvery style can be included. (Starter: Soup, 2 Choices for Main Course: Roast of the Day and a Pasta Dish).
- Packed Lunch: €5.50 per person (Ham & Cheese Sandwich, piece of fruit, cereal bar, bottled water)
AWARDS NIGHT DINNER:
A 3 Course Meal consisting of a starter, main course, dessert priced at €22.00 per person. This meal will be served Carvery Style. Dessert will be served to the table.
- For those on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Package, they would be required to pay a €6.00 supplement for this meal.
- For any teams on a Bed & Breakfast package, they can add the awards night meal on the Saturday at €22.00pp.
- For non-residents attending, they will be required to pay €22.00 per person at Reception prior to entering the function and collect a ticket.
PLEASE NOTE to avail of these discounted rates:
- Guests must be staying a Minimum of 3 consecutive nights and rooms will have a release date of 31st of July 2018. A deposit would also be required along with one rooming list and one final payment from each individual team.
- Reservations will need to be made directly with the hotel in order to receive discounted rates.
All reservation enquiries can be directed via email at email@example.com or alternatively by phone on 061-331133 Ext: 2.